ResearchDx is looking for talented and enthusiastic individuals to join our team. We are committed to promoting an environment that offers growth opportunities and empowers individuals to realize their full potential and achieve professional and personal goals.
ResearchDx is seeking a marketing specialist. The successful applicant will be responsible for overseeing and implementing our brand both internally and externally, through e-marketing, advertising print campaigns, technical and trade publications, industry meeting exhibits, and trade-show opportunities. They will conduct client education programs as well as internal sales training, develop strategic plans for new test launches, produce mapping and market segmentation resources for our field team, and develop counter-strategic support strategies against primary competitors.
• Bachelor’s degree in Medical sciences, Communications, Marketing, or related field.
• 1+ years as Consultant, Marketing, PR, Communications or Sales Representative experience.
• Preferred focus in biotechnology or medical diagnostics industry.
• Ability to strategize with stakeholders to create compelling content for the target readership.
• Positive, energetic, motivated personality.
• Strong and sophisticated written and verbal communication skills.
• Refined attention to detail, organizational skills, and an eye for consistency.
• Ability to multitask and perform in high-pressure situations under tight deadlines.
• Desire to work in a collaborative, team-oriented environment.
• Limited travel necessary.
Please send your resume to email@example.com