Careers at ResearchDx
At ResearchDx, we serve to make a difference in the health and lives of patients.
In the advancing field of genomics and personalized medicine, precise diagnostic testing for targeted therapies will determine the likelihood of successful outcomes for patients and their families. As a unique and only Contract Diagnostics Organization, we are committed to helping biopharmaceutical and diagnostic companies develop FDA-approved companion diagnostics in synergy with novel, new drug development.
Join Us. Be an integral part of changing the future for how medicine is practiced.
We are committed to supporting an environment that builds individual capabilities, encourages creativity and innovative thought, allowing you to be an effective team player every day. Unlimited opportunities to learn and expand your professional and genomics skills and expertise are part of our culture. We have a growing need for skilled, passionate and dedicated people who share our passion for making a difference in human lives through the development of novel IVD diagnostics.
If a career position that matches your interest is not currently posted, don’t let that stop you! Tell us about you, your expertise and the career move you area seeking. In addition to competitive salary compensation, we provide a comprehensive employee benefits package to attract and retain great people.
If you are one of these people who is interested in making a difference, send your resume to email@example.com.
People we are looking for:
ResearchDx is seeking a marketing specialist. The successful applicant will be responsible for overseeing and implementing our brand both internally and externally, through e-marketing, advertising print campaigns, technical and trade publications, industry meeting exhibits, and trade-show opportunities. They will conduct client education programs as well as internal sales training, develop strategic plans for new test launches, produce mapping and market segmentation resources for our field team, and develop counter-strategic support strategies against primary competitors.
- Bachelor’s degree in Medical sciences, Communications, Marketing, or related field
- 1+ years as Consultant, Marketing, PR, Communications or Sales Representative experience
- Preferred focus in biotechnology or medical diagnostics industry
- Ability to strategize with stakeholders to create compelling content for the target readership
- Positive, energetic, motivated personality
- Strong and sophisticated written and verbal communication skills
- Refined attention to detail, organizational skills, and an eye for consistency
- Ability to multitask and perform in high-pressure situations under tight deadlines
- Desire to work in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Limited travel necessary
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.