Clinical Trial Consulting
Our clinical, regulatory and laboratory services are integrated, offering full clinical trial consulting and support, from strategy development through regulatory interaction and filings. Our clinical services are also provided on an “as needed” basis, filling in the gaps where you might lack resources or expertise.
Schedule a consultation with our research team to discuss your specific needs.
The following provides a key list of clinical trial consulting services:
Clinical Program Support
- Clinical and regulatory strategy
- Pre-IDE development
- Predicate determination
- Program design, implementation, oversight
- Regulatory filings and submissions, interactions
Clinical Trials Support
- Site selection, qualification, agreements, management
- IRB, ethics committee, both external and internal
- Sample procurement, collection, processing
- Site documentation, development, management
- Site monitoring and management, all phases and closeout
- IUO reagent distribution and accountability and return
- Equipment management and return
- Biostatistics, SAP, reports
- Data management plans
- Data collection tools, data capture (EDC, worksheets, eCRF)
- Database development, validation, support
Clinical Laboratory Support
Questions? If you don’t see what you need, just ask.