PacificDx CLIA Laboratory
PacificDx, our fully accredited and licensed clinical laboratory, is a wholly-owned subsidiary of ResearchDx. As a premier CLIA (Clinical Laboratory Improvement Act), CAP (College of American Pathologists), and ISO (International Organization for Standardization) laboratory, our collaborative reputation is solidly built on our client’s successes.
Learn more about our clinical laboratory compliance, Protected Health Information policy, or schedule a consultation with our research team to discuss your specific needs.
CLIA Laboratory Capabilities
Supported by experienced scientists and project managers, PacificDx has extensive experience in various technologies, platforms, and in-depth understanding of the entire 54 diagnostics pathway from discovery through to final commercial product. Our laboratory provides analytical, clinical, esoteric, and consulting laboratory services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and diagnostics companies.
We support diverse sequencing and genomic technologies for use in IVD diagnostics development in the fields of oncology, infectious diseases, and heritable diseases. If you are looking for a specific technology not found below, call us at (866) 225-9195 or contact us via e-mail.
Next Generation Sequencing
- Illumina® MiSeq, MiSeqDx & NextSeq 500
- Ion Torrent PGM™
- Qiagen GeneReader
- Exome, Transcriptome, cfDNA, single-cell RNA/DNA Seq, Single-cell lowpass
- Oncology and Custom panels
Qualitative Real-Time PCR (qRTPCR)
- Qiagen Rotor-Gene® Q MDx
- Applied Biosystems 7900HT
- Applied Biosystems® QuantStudio®6
- Commercial and custom assays
- Agilent Microarray Scanner (G2600D)
- Affymetrix GeneChip®
- CNV, SNP, Methylation, Expression
FISH: RNA or DNA
- All commercially available probes
- Custom probe design and manufacture
- RUO, IUO, and GMP manufacture
Cell & Tissue Methodologies
We support anatomic pathology, liquid cell sorting and enrichment, and cytogenetics techniques deployed for various applications, particularly oncology.
- Beckman Coulter FC500
- Commercial and custom flow panel for hematology and lymphoid malignancies
- Biomarker detection
Cell Sorting & Enrichment
- Fluorescence-Activated Cell Sorting (FACS)
- Silicon Bio DEPArray™, DEPArray™NxT
- Individual tumor and stromal cell recovery from FFPE and CTC samples
- Metasystems Metafer imaging station
- Carl Zeiss Auto Imager
- IHC, H&E on FFPE and Frozen tissue
- Pathology review and macro-dissection
- 100+ characterized control cell lines for oncology applications
- FFPE control cell block preparation
- Control DNA/RNA preparation
We support diverse technologies for IVD development and scale-up activities that may require automated DNA extraction and liquid-handling systems.
- Direct and Sandwich ELISA
- Identify and qualify commercial fit for purpose ELISA kits for PK & PD studies
- Wide applicability for assay development
- Analyte detection e.g., cytokines
- Tecan GENios Pro®
- Dynex® MRX
- Hamilton Star, Microlab Star
- QIASymphony® SP
- Scale-up applications
To discuss your individual project needs, please email firstname.lastname@example.org , or contact us.